- Usage of Win7 supplies and / or services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Win7’s billing policy, and all customers must comply with this billing policy.
- Special note regarding signed contracts: If you entered into a signed contract for your supplies and / or services availed from or provided to us, such as a periodic contract, please review your contract for specific terms relating to your obligations, in addition, this billing policy. In the event the terms of your signed contract conflicts with these terms, the signed contract will prevail.
Recurring and Non-Recurring Charges
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all accounts are set up on a prepaid basis, and payment must be received by Win7 before any supply or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for any recurring /non-recurring fees, as applicable and all related expenses.
- Supplies and / or Services Subscription billing is based on the availability of supplies and services, not based on usage. However, certain fees may be usage-based. Customer disabled supplies and / or services, unless explicitly communicated by Win7 as the suppliers and/or services are discontinued by Win7, will incur charges or fees, regardless of the availability of the product in the case of a breach of online terms including but not limited to delinquent accounts.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Customer Menu on win7.in. To access the Customer Menu, customers should log into win7.in the portal, click on “My Account” and then click “Profile”.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Customer Profile.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically and immediately charged whenever any charge is payable and due. For recurring charges, it becomes due on the customer’s specific billing cycle commencement date.
- Late Fee: All past due accounts may be assessed a late fee and will be immediately charged on priority whenever any other due payment is made to Win7.
- Delinquent Payments: In the event, any payment is 15 days past due the account may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and no data will be available.
- Deactivation: Once an account is delinquent 60 days, it may be canceled due to non-payment. Once canceled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data may be stored for up to 90 days post-cancellation; after 90 days, application data will no longer be available. In this event, the account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Win7 may assess a late fee for any payment that is 15 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Win7 may assess an Rs.100.00 or 5% of the chargeback amount, whichever is higher, as the processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Win7 may assess an Rs.100.00 or 5% of the chargeback amount, whichever is higher, processing fee on each returned check.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, an Rs.150.00 or 7.5% of the chargeback amount, whichever is higher, the processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Third Party Products and Advertising Usage
In the event Win7 collects fees for any third party products and/or services, including but not limited to advertising usage, the fees are non-refundable.
Win7 accepts payments via credit/debit card, IMPS, NEFT, UPI and other available modes of payment with our Bankers, ICICI Bank. Win7 generally discourages payment in Cash, unless agreed by the Payment on Delivery (POD) terms.
Order Cancellation Process
- Any cancellation of an order be done online from your Customer Interface
- On cancellation, according to the stages of product and / or service delivery, a cancellation charge will be assessed and will be deducted from the amount refundable
- A credit note will be issued and the amount so refunded will be available coupons for further purchases
- if no other purchase is made within 14 days of the credit note, the amount will be charged back, as per the policy of our Banker
Each Win7 customer agrees to provide Win7 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should Win7 receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Win7 has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Win7 has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by Win7, in addition to the Rs.100.00 or 5% of the chargeback amount, whichever is higher, chargeback fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Win7 retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. Win7 may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Win7 has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.